Aktiebolag (AB), Swedish Limited Company, is Sweden’s most common company form. The company is a separate legal entity and the owners have no personal liability. This company type requires a minimum of SEK 50,000 in share capital either in cash or other property to be used in operations. Advice Accounting will help you with all the administration needed to form the company.
- Requirements of at least SEK 50,000 in share capital.
- Company must be represented by a board of directors and in some cases a managing director. The Board is appointed by at the General Meeting (Bolagsstämma).
- A limited company must submit annual accounts to Bolagsverket (Companies Registration Office in Sweden) every year.
- You can use the SEK 50,000 of share capital for investment.
- Limitation of liability: The Company is a legal person without a connection to your personal finances.
- 22 % Corporation tax and the possibility to take out profits both salary and or dividends
- Sweden’s most common company type.
- We will register the company for you!
Any questions before order? Contact us or chat with us directly!